Calling all wood boat owners and antique car owners
NEW this year, we are omitting the registration fee to encourage more participation. Registration is FREE.
We invite you to bring your boat and/or car to the Wolfeboro town docks Saturday September 27th, between 8am and 9am for a fun-filled non-stress day. The day begins at 9am and ends at 3pm.
Peoples’ Choice will be awarded in First, Second and Third place. We will have music, food, and of course, a perfect day. We are hoping to have a large attendance of old cars from around the area, much like we have had in years past when as many as 50 showed up.
Pre-Registration is urged – can be done here on the website by clicking the link below to download and sending in the form, or simply use the form in the Cutwater. We need volunteers. please contact me if you are interested in helping out.Thanks, Dennis Schauer, Chair
We’ve streamlined the registration process with advance registration — no more long waits on the day of the event. Everything is on a first come first served basis. We have a limited amount of space.
1. This is an in-water show, so no boats on trailers, please. Kindly check all boats for milfoil or other invasive substances before launching. Boats can be launched at the ramp at the railroad station on Back Bay. Trailers must be parked in the town municipal parking lot. Absolutely no launching at the Town Docks the day of the event.
2. Please have boats in place by 8 AM and cars in place by 8:30 AM on Saturday, September 27, 2014. Personnel will guide you with parking and docking.
3. No “For Sale” signs on cars, cycles or boats and no commercial signage. 4. No boats or cars newer than 1970. Post-1970 Replicas are permitted. 5. Show hours are 9 AM to 3 PM. Please vacate promptly at 3 PM. 6. Show is held on September 27, 2014, no rain date, if cancelled due to weather. 7. Liability Statement must be endorsed.
8. Check-in for Pre-registered cars is at the entrance gate.
9. Check-in for Pre-registered boats: Dock your boat, then pick up registration packet at the registration table near the Bandstand.
REMEMBER, space is limited for this event so first registered are the first included.
Pre-registration must be received by September 20.
NOTE: Late Registration does not guarantee you a spot.