- An immaculate, full restoration. The boat is in excellent condition
- “5200” bottom
- Oak reinforced stringers under the engine mounts (a notorious weak point in the original Racers),
- Highest quality nickel chrome hardware
- Red leather upholstery.
- Powered by the correct Chris-Craft 158 h.p. MBL engine converted to a 12v. system and modern fusing.
- New bottom paint and waterline last year.
- Storage cover and trailer included.
- Located Wolfeboro NH.
An excellent example of one of the best handling boats Chris Craft produced.
Interested in this boat? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-569-5038