Greetings all, we hope you are well and as eager to get on with this boating season as we are! We are gearing up for this year’s Annual Chapter Meeting, to be held on:
Sunday June 11th, 2023 – 11 a.m to 1 p.m.
@ the Wolfeboro Inn’s 1812 Room
You are invited to join us! We will have a complete Buffet Service Brunch, round tables, and a cash bar. The cost is $35 per person, and the menu includes:
- Seasonal Fruit Display
- Assorted Breakfast Pastries
- Bagels with Cream Cheese Assorted
- Greek Yogurts with House-Made Granola Assorted
- Cold Cereal
- Scrambled Eggs with Herbs
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Maple Sausage
- Tahitian Vanilla Custard French Toast with NH Maple Syrup
- Chef’s Choice Quiche
- Chicken Scaloppine
- Lemon-Chardonnay Butter, Capers, Gremolata
- Seasonal Roasted Vegetable Gnocchi
- Assorted Juices
- Boston’s Best Coffee
- Harney & Son’s Assorted Teas
Make your reservation using the form below, you’re able to pay via credit/debit card as well as PayPal. If you have any problems with the checkout process please send an email to email@example.com.
Reservations are closing on June 1st, reserve your seats now!
We will be discussing this year’s activities, events and other Chapter business, all Chapter members are welcome to attend. We look forward to seeing you there!