No registration fee for boats or cars!
Saturday, September 17th between 9-2 @ the Wolfeboro Town Docks
This show is for antique boats & cars, vehicles must be no newer than 1977, though appropriate replicas of 1977 or older vehicles accepted.
The time for our biennial Antique Boat & Car Rendezvous is approaching! The show will be held at the Wolfeboro Town docks on Saturday September 17th and will run from 9-2. We invite you to bring your boat or car down for display. It promises to be a fun-filled non-stress day. A DJ will be playing some great old tunes, come down and join the festivities! We will be presenting awards for Peoples’ Choice for both boats and cars.
Pre-Registration for boats is required. Please head down to the registration form below and fill it out. You can register multiple boats and also register for our Friday Night Cocktail Reception. Payment can be made with PayPal or with a credit/debit card.
Pre-Registrations for cars is not required! Feel free to just show up on the morning of. We suggest you arrive around 8 a.m. so we can find a nice spot for your ride. Once you arrive please head up to the gazebo to get registered and get your placard.
Friday Night Cocktail Reception
Friday, September 16 between 5-7 pm @ Downtown Grille Cafe @ the town docks
Just as for our summer show last month, our Cocktail Reception will be held at Downtown Grille Cafe, right at the Wolfeboro Town Docks. The reception will run from 5-7 pm and cost will be $30.00 per person. Food served will be hors d’oeuvres, shrimp, finger sandwiches and snacks. The Chapter will be providing a $5.00 OFF drink coupon. There will be a selection of house wines and beers for $5.00, as well as upscale vintage wines and craft beers which the $5.00 coupon can be used towards. Attendance also includes a 25% OFF coupon you can use on Saturday or Sunday toward food or drinks!
- Show hours are 9 AM to 2 PM. Please vacate promptly at 2 PM.
- This is an in-water show, so no boats on trailers, please.
- Kindly check all boats for milfoil or other invasive substances before launching.
- Boats can be launched from the ramp right at the town docks.
- Trailers must be parked in the town municipal parking lot, click here to see where it is from the docks
- Please have boats in place by 8 AM and cars in place by 8:30 AM on Saturday morning.
- Personnel will guide you with parking and docking.
- No “For Sale” signs on cars, cycles or boats and no commercial signage.
- No boats or cars newer than 1977. Appropriate replicas of 1977 or older vehicles accepted.
- There is no rain date if cancelled due to weather.
- Liability Waiver must be signed at time of arrival, check in at the gazebo.
- REMEMBER, space is limited for this event so first registered are the first included.
- Pre-registration for boats and the Cocktail Reception must be received by September 10th